Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is tacky as hell. I love it! Sorry if this offends any of our newer viewers, but I felt it was definitely worth sharing. My suggestion is to let that special someone in your life hear as many of these as possible on that special day in February.

And now without further ado, The Top Ten Rejected Valentines Day Cards

10. I admire your strength, I admire your spunk But the thing I like best, is getting you drunk.

9. Our love will never become cold and hollow Unless, one day, you refuse to swallow.

8. I bought this Valentine's card at the store In hopes that, later, you'd be my whore.

7. This feels so good, it feels so right I just wish it wasn't $250 a night.

6. You're a woman of style, you're a woman of class Especially when I'm spanking, your big-round-fat ass.

5. Before I met you, my heart was so famished But now I'm fulfilled. . . SO MAKE ME A SAMICH!!!

4. Through all the things that came to pass Our love has grown. . . but so's your ass.

3. You're a honey. . . and you're a cutie I just wished you had J-Lo's "booty".

2. I don't wanna be sappy or silly or corny So, right to the point, let's do it, I'm horny!

1. If you think that hickey looks like a blister You should check out the one I gave to your sister!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
On 2002-01-25 20:48, Ponygirl67 wrote:
On 2002-01-25 18:48, Jimmys66 wrote:
Number 6!!!!!! Number 6!!!!! HA HA HA HA
You are soooo bad.... I think I like you!!!
Don't tell Adam.
HA HA One day when the rest of the group is ready I'll start a spanking post. It's one way to separate the men from the boys 'cause it depends on the kind of spanking.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
In you mouth and down the hatch, let me in your tuna snatch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts