Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
I remember being in Argentina in the late '80's and it was like going back to the early '60's. Lots and lots of early sixties style Falcons, but they were all relatively new.

·
Registered
322 Posts
1978 Ford Falcon
Auto Brochures
Todo Falcon - Web Oficial del Ford Falcon en Argentina -

Falcons were made in Argentina, not Brazil.

On those Fairlanes for sale, you may note that many have diesel conversions from Nissan etc-this may have something to do with the fact that the only powertrains were a 221 CID inline 6 and the old 292 Y-block, both with 3 on the tree, believe or not , an automatic was never available in these.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
fairlane - página 3 - Trovit Autos

link to search argentinas google

partes de fairlane - Buscar con Google=

Anyone try and order any parts form any of the dealers there? They look like the same body styles as THE 68-69 MODELS. I'm still trying to do research but my spanish is a little rusty.
The models may have been same or similar, but as far as I know - they were only made in a 4 door body style. If you were looking for fenders, hoods it might be worth the money to have parts shipped to here ... then again, maybe not. There are a lot of good parts in them thar hills, you just gott'a find 'em.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, I hope my site interests them.
Here we only have 4-door models, many of us dream of those beautiful Coupé.

We only have two engines ... 6L 221CID and the old Y-block V8 292! Ford in Argentine dirty juice!

I have achieved a v8 302! I hope install it quickly in my Fairlane! Here we do not get parts for the 302 - 351 - 460 so everything is very difficult and expensive!

But the passion for the Fairlane carry deep inside!

Sorry for my bad english!

This is my Fairlane (restored by my):

My final apareance proyect (3D image by my):

Here is my friend Vlad and your Big 460 Fairlane!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts