Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am testing the waters as they say. I am looking at what might be out there and maybe just something different. I am open to look at most anything within the 1960-69 range and even other galaxies, fairlane other manufactures what do you have?

I will give a brief description and I will have contact information so you can ask the questions and send your trade. Text me what you have let’s just see what we workout!!

1966 Galaxie 500 2DR.
390ci Runs and drives perfect
C6 Trans auto
Flaming river custom tilt steering column
All wheel disc brakes
New wheels (Tourqe thrust) new tires
New Edelbrock exhaust
The interior as you see in pics isn’t in the car it was taken out to clean, reupholster ect but never got to it yet. **ALL INTERIOR PIECES AS THERE IN BOXES COMES WIH IT OBVIOUSLY***
The car runs/drives stops.
It could use a alignment and brakes bled

Overall it is a solid car Trunk, floors solid. The only bad areas are the passenger rear quarter at the wheel well and dog leg portion ,the driver side wheel well. The rest of the car is solid.

I have all the trim and badging and a box of extra parts and interiors items.
Brand new pre formed carpet still in box
And all extra parts come with it.

So I’m sure I’m leaving a lot out and you have questions. Text is the best way to reacb me immediately, if you prefer talking text or email me first. I look forward to seeing what’s out there and talking to you.

Email: [email protected]
Contact info: 513-491-4997

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts