Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Could not find and R-servo's here at all and I saw a post by Gregaust saying they were common as dirt in Australia so a few emails later. A paypal transaction and I have 5 of them for a very good price. 20 days to go halfway around the world and almost as far south to north as you can go is not too bad via ground service.

Thanks again Greg really appreciate the effort you went thru for me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mario428 on 11/26/06 6:32am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,418 Posts
:tup: :) You're welcome Mario.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gregaust on 11/26/06 8:53am ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gregaust on 11/26/06 9:05am ]</font>

·
Registered
659 Posts
good golly,,, whew...
Just ever seen 1 "r" servo. Was on a C4 with a big block bell in the local bone yard. When o went back to get the tranny it was gone

Mario if you find you have ore that you can use let me know.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
I sold about 10 of them on Ebay. At first, they were going like hotcakes...then, the last 2 or 3 went for less than $10. I got all of them at a U-pull-it yard...they had dismantled a bunch of older Ford vehicles and put all of the similar transmissions into one big container. C4's all in one, C6's in another, AODs, etc. I dug through the C4s and pulled all the Rs, Cs, and Hs I could get to. Had me a wheel barrow full of servos. I had a classified ad here on this site advertising them, but I only had one email of interest, so I just auctioned them off one by one.

I have a few more stockpiled. I might need them someday. Those and Powerglide parts but you can buy 'glide stuff brand new nowdays so that stuff is probably useless now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mavman on 11/29/06 10:16am ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts