Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
21,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The subject of venturis seems to come up often when we are having issues with the 4100/2100 carbs. I ran across this video a while back and thought I would post it. Although I know about fuel vapor etc there's nothing like actually seeing it in action.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Very cool. It would be great if he made another showing how multiple circuits and valves in automotive carbs work.

·
Administrator
21,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It definitely would! Be great for all the automotive people to see the indepth operation and probably help with troubleshooting an issue also. He has another video of the carb later and one about a couple guys that are mad scientists in the shop that like to make things and made a clear head for a briggs and stratton. That was kinda cool also. I'm going to have to see what else he has done. He explains things well also which makes a video a better learning tool also. Below is the clear head vid. There are computer generated vids but love seeing the real thing more.

How engines work

Very cool. It would be great if he made another showing how multiple circuits and valves in automotive carbs work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts