Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need some advice my car was working very good then we installed the msd 6al box after that start to have problems it looks that the spurk plugs does not fire and the engine feels like failing i accelerate and does not burn the gas and if i stop accelerating the engine shuts off the failing is kind of the same when you dont have a air fuel mixture or when you have a vacum liquing the engine it´s a 5.0 8 cilinders everything is stock exept fot the carburator and the intake manifold it has a 500 cfm edelbrook 4 barrels carburetor and it has the blaster 2 coil so do i have to do some other calibrations or what could it be?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Correct / high enough System Voltage? good ground? good connections on wiring (twisted and taped are not good enough !!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dfree383 on 11/14/06 9:07pm ]</font>

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you very much i think i solve the problem already one of the cables was not placed correctly it was on negative when it suposed to be on positive but i will check the voltage and ground i think they are not very good but thank you very much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts