Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know the color and where to get trunk paint that will match whats in my trunk. Anyone know what and where??

Thanks

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
I need to know the color and where to get trunk paint that will match whats in my trunk. Anyone know what and where?? Thanks
Hey Mr. J4,
Don't know anything about your Gal, but generally, the Passenger Compartment and Trunk Floors are the same color as the Exterior paint. As for WHERE to get the proper paint, probably your best bet is to ask Gary (FE and Going Broke), since he paints the vehicles that he restores.

JC

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Jim,66 gal is black/dark grey wiyh blue and red specs just like the correct mats and trunk boards .i painted mine black then sprayed gm aqua and grey splatter paint andadded the red specs with a smal lbrush.Russ Owes is trying to find correct mats.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks both of you two, I have a 66 gal convertible 7 litre. I was kinda hoping that there was a paint already mixed up for the trunk. My paint is still there but I need to take care of surface rust on the flat parts. So I will need to blend in the new paint with the old paint. Any ideas?

thaks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts