Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've done a search for so long I can see straight, and have not found what I'm looking for.

I'm sure I'm just an idiot, that is over looking what I need, but I will swallow my pride and ask for help.

I have a Galaxie column (65?) and trying to wire in an aftermarket wiring kit.

I have everything working except the drivers brake light, and for the life of me I don't know were I went wrong.

I just need a turn signal diagram.

Someone please help!!!! ....Please!

·
Super Moderator
21,514 Posts
Wish i could help ya. Not sure if a wiring diagram for a '64 would help as i think they are a lot different.
Have you checked here for a wiring diagram Home Page - The Old Car Manual Project ?

·
Premium Member
5,564 Posts
I have the book but no scanner. Hmm If your drivers backup light does not work then check the ground between the light the the GND, which which is near the license plate. Otherwise my guess is it is the connection at the lamp. One way to test that is look just outside the lamp for a stub on the (black) light wire, looks like it might be for a trailer. If there is current at the stub then the problem is between there and the bulb, likely the lamp connector.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just want to say thanks for the help, the diagram is just what I needed.

Everything is working great I would have been ther for another 2 weeks trying to figure that out, plus that sight looks like it will come in handy later on down the line.

Thanks guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts