Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this has been asked but if you had the money to build the ultimate street car, what would it be and why. It has to be something you could stand to drive everyday.

Mine would be the 1989 Crown Vic I'm building now. 351W, 400 hp. Duel exuast, built AOD, 3.73 gears. 17 chrome wheels, 60 series tires. A metalic, pearl maroon I mixed at work. Not too expensive. This is a kick ass car. Big enough i can cruise with my friends, its handles decently, rides VERY comfortably and it's not as heavy as people think(3800lbs). Plus who would ever suspect a Crown Vic

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Easy. Factory Five Racing's new Daytona Coupe. Stuff it full of a supercharged new Cobra Motor (or 427 windsor based stroker, or a full aluminum FE 427). Add a/c, carpet, a killer sound system, chrome Halibrand knock-off wheels, 17 inch tires. Paint it guardsman blue with white stripes and go out Viper, Porsche, Vette, Ferrari, and ricer hunting.
Hmm, may have to sell my Comet, yet...

·
Registered
146 Posts
I too will go with a Factory Five machine, only I want the "427 Roadster" kit. Stuff a twin turbo 351W in it with a 6 speed behind it. Hey fxcomet when we get our Factory Five rides, I'll cruise out to Kentucky and we can go run down those ricers or you could cruise to California and we could go racing a Laguna Seca. I think I might have to sell some stuff first as well.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mine would be a `71 Custom 500 4 door with a stroker 460 aluminum C.J.heads,5-speed stick,4 wheel disck brakes,upgraded suspension Brown paint,black guts, body color steel rims, white letter tires .
Oh yeah, ultimate street car, working air,and a good stereo, maybe even a cd player

1 - 5 of 5 Posts