Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an idea money is not the problem I just want speed. I want to make it go as fast as possible on pure muscle. So I am thinking about a 521 stroker instead of the 351 Cleveland I have in it now. Is it going to even be possible to put a 521 in it even at all? Not sure? Know it take a lot of work if so. Just need some ideas on the best engine?

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I had an idea money is not the problem I just want speed. I want to make it go as fast as possible on pure muscle. So I am thinking about a 521 stroker instead of the 351 Cleveland I have in it now. Is it going to even be possible to put a 521 in it even at all? Not sure? Know it take a lot of work if so. Just need some ideas on the best engine?

A 429 was an optional engine in the 1972 Torino. Go for it.

Frank

·
Registered
691 Posts
the 429/460/521 will drop in with no modifications aside from the proper motor mounts and the correct transmission bell housing.

a 521 will give you a lot more bang for your buck than the 351.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts