Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to go around and thank everyone for their assistance and kind words. You fellas helped me out alot when I split with my ex and lost my job. I am finally a computer technician and on my third day on the job. We sit around alot and surf the web. My supervisor and roommate's boyfriend has been asleep next to me for close to an hour. And for this I am being paid $2.50 more an hour than my last job was paying me. They have this thing they call a lunch break and I get to dress nice. It even turns out that one of my old buddies works right down the hall from my office. Now I am just waiting for the paychecks. Over a month of unemployment taps you out real quick.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Glad things are turning around for you cheesy. Looks like 2002 will be your year.

Rick

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 1/1/02 9:29am ]</font>

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sounds like you need to rent "Office Space"

good movie...

Happy New year,

and lets all make this one a good one!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ahh, computer job! Great find and luck on your part. Good choice might I add. I am a programmer for a company right now and it is fun to see even house attorneys come running when they want their computer fixed. Good sense of power and they wonder how a kid like me has surpassed their math and science knowledge...makes em nervous that they are not the king sh#t all the time. That and there are some diehard Chevy guys, one who has a major hardon for camaros. I make them remember triva from Fords racing history and repeat it before I even address one of their problems. HEHEHE, I am a real bastard.

Since you have time, check out
http://test.thespark.com/bastardtest/
and take the bastard test. I came out with a 44% overall bastard!

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
I'm 40% bastard. I thought I was better than that during the test.....

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
my wife did the bitch test, 44% bitch. That thing lies, she's 95% bitch, trust me.

No I'm not prejudice.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Christ, I did it again, this time I'm 60%, I going to get a drink. Least you guys don't think I am do you. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 1/2/02 10:44am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
The results are in. You are certifiably:

57% bastard!
32% of which is Tard

The worldwide average is 44% bastard.

How others compare:
1% (same as you)
16% (more bastard than you)
83% (less bastard than you)

I figured I'd be less than 50! S>O>B>!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts