Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
I know of no place that sells entire kits, but it'd help if you could be more specific in what exactly you need to replace/fix on your upholstery. You didn't state if you have a Coupe, Hatchback or T-Top so I just went with a standard Hatchback for all the info. I also went with black for the color because you didn't specify color either....

I did find this for you:

New Carpet ( I just got plain black, they have other colors available ):

Mustangs Unlimited - The Premier Source for Mustang, Shelby and Cougar Parts and Accessories

Cargo Area Black Carpet:

Mustangs Unlimited - The Premier Source for Mustang, Shelby and Cougar Parts and Accessories

Headliner:

http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/itemdy01.asp?T1=HL33801+01&Category=Interior&subCategory=Headliners&CatKey=74-01

Also you can try here:
Mustang II Network - Mustang II Parts and Service Information - Main Page

There are a lot of websites there that offer good used parts, some new even reproduction parts. You will have to do some e-mailing to the vendors and what not, but at least it's a point in the right direction.

Also I would keep an eye out on Craigslist and Ebay, they're honestly your best bet for Mustang II parts and accessories. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy a donor car for parts when it comes to Mustang IIs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, i am using front bucket seats from a 75 Mustang II in my 65 Falcon drag racer but i need to recover them in black, i have posted a wanted ad on craigs list for a set in nice condition but with no success, i like these seats because they look vintage and fit nice with the side rollbar tubes.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I can't speak for where you live at, but I know where I live there are places I can take my car seats and they will reupholster my seats for me. It will cost a pretty penny but finding good seats for a Mustang II can be very difficult. Ebay is your best bet aside from this route. You might check furniture shops that do restoration of old leather chairs and couches. A car seat isn't that different from a leather chair.

·
Registered
150 Posts
i have seen a company on E-bay that will do any color hope they are around in a year or so when i get back into fixin my old buddy up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts