Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so im just about ready to yank the 5.0 out my truck and I need to get the upper intake off. 5 of the six bolts no problem, but the center bolt under the plenum ##@$#[email protected]!

what is that a torx? and how do you get at from the top down the crack or from the pass side underneath!

any help on what size torx? that is and how to get it out would be much appreciated...thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts