Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got alot of stuff I gota go through to sell. Maybe some of you need some thing I will be putting up as days go by. Rather sell to you guys if you need it than at a swap meet to them azzes that flood my tables to go resell it next day. Please now I will be putting up some good deals , so let people who may need stuff for their car ask. No telling what I will keep and what I will post. First up is a set of valve springs from comp cams. Here is the site of them , same as I got brand new in their box never used. This site shows mine only one differ I saw but same part number. My outer spring size is 1.250 . There price you will see, my price is half, whatever I post coming will be half what it cost.

COMP Cams 981-16 - COMP Cams Valve Springs - Overview - SummitRacing.com

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes they fit a 350 chebby, probably noone here wants them but thats being chebby you can make something out of them such as ....aw.....aw...well there is probably nuttin one can use a chebby part for. pogo stick replacement spring?....bicycle front fork spring for bumps...replacement springs for a generator so it will not bounce, who knows the field is wide

1 - 2 of 2 Posts