Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is !

It still needs a ton of "odds and ends" done but, I can do that stuff "a little here a little there", I use this car as a nice day driver.......I will get some action clips soon, I going to plumb in a line lock to get some real good smoker shots !

http://media.putfile.com/1966-Ford-Galaxie-500-XL-434-FE-4-speed

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Outstanding! Quite the ride indeed.

If I'm not mistaken, you are affiliated with Harley Davidson. I'm very serious about purchasing a new Softtail standard. Is there anything I ought to know?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Booker T and the MGs "Green Onions", Tasca badge, avocado green (original paint?) awesome looking car and great sounding engine. Man I'd say you got it all going on!
That sound track plastered a big smile on my face, made my day, great job with the video too.
When I was a kid living in Atlanta in 9th grade a kid named Bubba much older than us had that same car, same color with torque thrusters on it. He use to take us out back and let us (my cousin and I) get behind the wheel and step on it. Sweet memories. He didn’t have the Tasca badge though.
Is that the original paint or have you had it re done, it looks damn good.
Ras Daniel

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Iethiopian on 6/20/06 9:46am ]</font>

·
Registered
646 Posts
Watch out Stephen Spielberg! Damn nice production and editing Dyno.Can't wait to see that Gal light 'em up!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
SCHWINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Sweet as hell!

My '66 came from Clearwater Florida dn was FUSTY AS RUCK! I mean Rusty as a truck.... How come yours missed the rust wagon?

FE

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'd like to know where you got that Radiator Cap temp guage? Jeg's has a block or manifold mount style but I liked the Rad Cap one. A great detail!

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
It's not there
This is 6-24 and the video has been removed already?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
On 2006-06-24 06:28, Chooch65 wrote:
I'd like to know where you got that Radiator Cap temp guage? Jeg's has a block or manifold mount style but I liked the Rad Cap one. A great detail!

Summit racing sells the caps, they are $20, they are accurate too as the gauge on the cap matches the gauge inside once the t-stat opens......

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
On 2006-06-19 12:08, Cain wrote:
Outstanding! Quite the ride indeed.

If I'm not mistaken, you are affiliated with Harley Davidson. I'm very serious about purchasing a new Softtail standard. Is there anything I ought to know?

Softtails are very popular....nice bikes..... They offer so many models that you can really fit your needs pretty easy......

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On 2006-06-19 18:24, Iethiopian wrote:

Is that the original paint or have you had it re done, it looks damn good.
Ras Daniel
You have a VERY good memory !!

It's a re-paint.....it's a 1967 Ford color......The paint is not that great.....I will have it repainted the same color in a few years or so.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts