Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a 11.14 run from my last trip out to Famoso. 60ft was only a 1.56x. It picked up 1 mph in the 1/8 but was a dog on the back half. Turns out an intake rocker backed off during that pass which is why it only went 121.xx in the 1/4. Should have been a 123.xx pass which would have been a personal best. Last pass of the day. Oh well.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
cant get video to play

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
A little wheels up action there--NICE! Nice run too. :tup:

The video played OK for me. Previously I found that Youtube seems to be a little more "friendly" for hosting (for uploading and later playing) compared to Photobucket.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A little wheels up action there--NICE! Nice run too. :tup:

The video played OK for me. Previously I found that Youtube seems to be a little more "friendly" for hosting (for uploading and later playing) compared to Photobucket.
Thanks Dennis. Good to know about Youtube.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Played fine for me other than the photobucket's "time to change" pop ups... Nice run BTW, other guy was a douche bag tho... ;)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I've had some good people help me out. With some seat time I think 11.0x and maybe 10.9x is realistic. With a 3.5 year old and a 5 month old I don't see the car having serious priority any time soon.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
With a 3.5 year old and a 5 month old I don't see the car having serious priority any time soon.
I feel yeah, I have a 7month old---car hasn't been on the top of the list
Nothing wrong with that guys, its part of life and how things change.

I started with my GT before I had any kids and now the oldest of 3 is soon to be 31 and the youngest 21. :eek: It often sat unattended while they were young. I am glad that I enjoyed my kids growing up (and miss that now) but I am also glad that I never sold the car as it has given me much joy over the past few years.

·
Registered
191 Posts
like i have said before very cool car.

i know the feeling with the kids around, have a 1 year old,8 year old,13 year old and 15 year old.

actually we just bought the 15 year old a 1971 javelin.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Made it out to Irwindale last Thursday to make some 1/8 mile passes. First three passes I spun through first to 7.5-7.6 at 96 mph. Last pass I pulled my head out of my rear and got a decent 60 ft of 1.537 and ran a 7.05x at 97.30. New best at Irwindale!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts