Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I guess its too far from you but i know where theres an buy one get one free here. I am about 80 miles east of Knoxville Tn. One runs(6 cyl) body is in great shape, the other is a hull(V8 car) and he wants 1000 for both. Both are 63s.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MetalBoys on 10/24/06 8:05am ]</font>

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey I got a 63 1/2 Falcon Sprint that is a tube chassied 4 link car that is for sale here in Iowa. 351w powered, 31x13x15 slicks, funny car cage. Let me know if you would like to see pictures. Steve Strain

·
Registered
363 Posts
Anyone of you guys have a driver side axle for a 63 v8 falcon/ranchero you wouldn't mind getting rid of? I bought a complete suppossedly bolt in and run rearend and the roller bearings were missing from the pinion and the axle was bent. Glad I took it apart to check, but I got screwed anyways. Let me know. Thanks, Chris

I've got a complete 61 2 door with pretty damn straight body, but I'm in Calif.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
On 2006-10-24 18:20, mc wrote:
Anyone of you guys have a driver side axle for a 63 v8 falcon/ranchero you wouldn't mind getting rid of?
If the axle you need is for a real '63 V8 8 inch rear I might have one out in my storage shed.Maverick 8 inch rear axles will work if shortened about 1/8 -3/16" which can be done with a die grinder.Where in California are you located?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm in Pismo Beach/San Luis Obispo area. Yeah, it's a true 63 v8 rear end I pulled from a ranchero, that the guy said it was his daily driver but decided to part out because of the rust. What gets me is that I gave him $$, had to pull it myself, and then replace it with my good 6cyl rear so that he could move the damn thing around.

I'm interested the the axle if you have it. I'll pull mine and measure it to verify the length. PM me also [email protected]

THanks, Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts