Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car is an original 64 bench car and I am looking to put one in. looking for one? anyone if you do do you have a pic please. I am willing to travel a little to pick up and meet to get it. I am leaving for korea and would like to get it before I leave so i have a complete car

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have a seat I would sell pretty cheep, but Im in southwest Michigan. Probably too far, but I would be willing to trade.

Nathan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fordrule...I have one out of my 64 sprint orginal 4 speed car...I'm located in PA out side of Philadelphia. I also have alot of stock frontend pieces/parts as I have converted my 64 to a mustang II front end (coil overs). Original radiator also.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wonder if they can be broken down and shipped greyhound? the backs come off the bottom of the seats

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm like Falconate and RFPERRY, I have one (not in the greatest shape) but I'm pretty far away. Actually just across the bridge from RFPERRY in southern New Jersey.

RFPERRY, would you happen to have a 65 V8 centerlink? I could use one in my 64 sedan.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like I said could it be sent greyhound? they do shipping on the cheap...or even fed ex. I am in tennessee..north of nashville

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if its a 65 id take it. i have a 64 centerlink in mine trying to swap to 65.

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
I have a 65 Bench, It's in Indy.

I don't think you would want to ship it via FedEx or UPS since even broke down your still looking at oversize, and kinda heavy.

Also, I don't have time to take it to Grey Hound right now with trying to get my car painted.

PM me if your interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts