Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the bottom body trim on a 1965 COMET CYCLONE. This is the long (82"x1") piece of stainless that runs from the front to the back fender wells. The same molding is on the FALCON SPRINT. The COMET CALIENTE and the FALCON FUTURA have similar trim but they are much wider, I think about 2 1/2". I would prefer both sides as a set but I really need the left (Drivers) side since mine is very rough.
If anyone can help I will pay a VERY FAIR price and shipping. I've been looking for quite some time with no luck!
THANK YOU and KIND REGARDS
TOM:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey I just picked up a 2 door comet caliente and guess what ....... I have a ton of trim I just do not know what parts you are needing as I am only familiar with my falcons trim and what it looks like.

I have NOS trim and used trim that came with the car... The guy seemed like he was collecting trim or something cuz its about 2 or three cars worth of trim.

If you can post a picture and like on paint highlight what you are looking for so I can try to match up what you need.

I might have it I might not but I would love for someone to use it if I am not...

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hey I just picked up a 2 door comet caliente and guess what ....... I have a ton of trim I just do not know what parts you are needing as I am only familiar with my falcons trim and what it looks like.

I have NOS trim and used trim that came with the car... The guy seemed like he was collecting trim or something cuz its about 2 or three cars worth of trim.

If you can post a picture and like on paint highlight what you are looking for so I can try to match up what you need.

I might have it I might not but I would love for someone to use it if I am not...
Sent PM I am looking for some Caliente trim.
I'll try to find picture.

Thanks
Lou

1 - 3 of 3 Posts