Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im looking for a solid set of quarter panels for a 70-71 torino formal roof. I mainly need from the body line down as my wheel lips are rotted out on my car. My drivers side quarter is workable but my passenger side is shot so I would be interested in just a passenger side quarter if that's all you have. I'm just looking for something better than I have. I don't care if they have dents, dings, or minor rust. I have a good bit of torino parts so I would consider trading some of my parts for quarters or for a set of 70-71 bucket seats. Will trade the bench seats out of my car for buckets. My seats will need recovered but theyre all there. I'm from pennsylvania so if you are close to me that would be great. I also go to the carlisle events in carlisle Pa so I could pick the quarters up there if you go there so I could save on shipping. You can email me with pictures and a price just ask for the address. Im looking for reasonably priced quarters! Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, im looking for a solid set of quarter panels for a 70-71 torino formal roof. I mainly need from the body line down as my wheel lips are rotted out on my car. My drivers side quarter is workable but my passenger side is shot so I would be interested in just a passenger side quarter if that's all you have. I'm just looking for something better than I have. I don't care if they have dents, dings, or minor rust. I have a good bit of torino parts so I would consider trading some of my parts for quarters or for a set of 70-71 bucket seats. Will trade the bench seats out of my car for buckets. My seats will need recovered but theyre all there. I'm from pennsylvania so if you are close to me that would be great. I also go to the carlisle events in carlisle Pa so I could pick the quarters up there if you go there so I could save on shipping. You can email me with pictures and a price just ask for the address. Im looking for reasonably priced quarters! Thanks!

I have quarter panels. [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts