Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im interested in buying some aussie heads for my C. I was wondering whats the going price for 1 or two sets??? the ones on e-bay are usually 10 or more sets and i cant afford/dont need that many. I'd really like ones with adjustable rockers but theyre not necessary. what is worth more... the 4V quench or the aussies??? if anyone has some for sale tell theyre facts and price!!!! TIA
Jade

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
O'Hanley Ford Parts

Jim O'Hanley 702-245-9592

I'm not sure what he has on hand ... I saw him yesterday but the topic of Aussie heads never came up

Last I recall, he was getting about $350.00 for a pair of bare castings. He also has any other Cleveland stuff anyone might need as well as 9" stuff.

geeez ... I hope this post doesn't sound too much like a "sales pitch

Larry Madsen
Las Vegas Nevada

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonsterMach on 4/24/02 11:07am ]</font>

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK thanks Larry I'll give him a call tomorrow if i get the chance!!! I had some quesions on my 9" as well!! seems i cant find the right gawddamn seals for my axle's. someone put a sleeve on the axle on the sealrun so i need a smaller ID. Is that a pretty good price for bare castings??

·
Registered
183 Posts
I picked up my set of 2V Closed Chamber Aussies from Fairford spares. $300 shipped from the land down under. Could bolt them on, but better to build them up first...
www.fairfordspares.com.au
Oh, they do take a while to get to you though, about a month at most.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts