Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine is putting the finishing touches on a '79 Granada ESS and it looks absolutely gorgeous! Worked 302, wiith the stock three speed with overdrive (for the time being). But his taillight buckets are all busted up. Lenses are good but the buckets are junk. Does anybody have a set or know where a set might be or if the Monarch buckets are the same?

Later!
Mr. Ed

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way the 78-80 are the same. So anybody got any they want to part with?

Later!
Mr. Ed

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Mr Ed,

Are you still looking for these? I may be at an yard tomorrow with older cars. They have Granadas so I'll take a look but I can't remember if the lights are still there. LMK Stu

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes he is. He has the lens but both buckets are shot. Let me know if you find any.

Later!
Mr. Ed

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Hey Ed,

I didn't make it to the yard on Saturday(she who must be obeyed had other plans for me!) I'm planning next Sat if the weather holds. I'll let you know. If there is any there I'll be getting them pretty cheap as this guy is great to deal with ( how rare!) Stu

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate your time and effort. I have an advantage because my other half works on the weekends which allows me great measures of latitude.

Later!
Mr. Ed

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys. I spoke with my buddy last night and he has found a good set of buckets, but I do thank you for all of your help.

Later!
Mr. Ed

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I'm glad to hear he got some. THE BLIZZARD here stopped me from going to the yard GRRRRRRRRRR!!! <Shaking head> Stu

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blizzards suck! Even when they are over, it takes a long time for the snow to melt in those yards enough to go parts harvesting.

Later!
And thanks again!
Mr. Ed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts