Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WARNING!

I received the following email from a dirt bag sub-human likely collecting email address's for nefarious purposes. If you have your email address on a post at this site you might get the same thing as this.

Read carefully, see the flaws in text assembly? You think a professional company would put this out?

Dear fordmuscleforums.com Team,

Hope you are doing well.

I thought you might like to know some reasons why you are not getting enough website hits/visitors and conversion.

My name is Steve Brown and I am the Digital marketing expert of a leading software provider company. As per my analysis, your website is not performing well in the Google, Yahoo and Bing organic searches.

Google has completely dropped all authorship functionality from the search results and webmaster tools. This is something that needs your attention and we can help you fix the problem for scoring better in the Google search engine.

The problem areas on your website:
1. Poor back links are affecting your website link popularity.
2. Competitive Keywords are missing from the first page of Google, Yahoo and Bing- affecting site visibility.
3. Errors and issues found in your website.
4. Good Blogs, Articles and Press Release are not found for your website.
5. Your website overall SEO score affected due absence of any online promotion.
6. Your website generates less traffic as compare to your competitors.

How can we Help
1. Get you a 1st page ranking on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
2. Improve your sales and brand value with a successful online campaign.
3. 100% results with a money back guarantee.
4. Successful recovery from the recent Penguin 4.0 Google updates.
5. We will provide you with high quality Blogs, Articles and Press Release for your website promotion.
6. Increase your traffic flow.
7. Target your local as well as global market to increase business.

Note*: We give guarantee to improve in your keyword ranking from the first month itself, if we fail to achieve then money back.

We will be optimizing your website in the major search engines like: Google, Yahoo& Bing which results in improvements in keyword ranking, traffic, link popularity, goal conversion, and ROI in the first month of our work.

For more details please reply. We have 24x7 supports, so you can contact any point of time with your website issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Steve Brown | (Web Analyst)

Disclaimer:- "Note: - We are not spammer. We found your emails through manually efforts.We are sorry if you get email 2 or 3 times. You can simply reply with “remove” so we will delete your email from our list. Thanks again."The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003"

Do not respond to this in any way, just delete it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts