Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy at work says he saw and episode of "What's My Car Worth" featuring a 66 Conv 7 Litre appraisal. Is he right? I never heard of it and the Velocity web site is no help.

·
Administrator
21,668 Posts
So far i found info that one was featured in season 3 if i figured it right but can't find info on anything else. There is a vid that says one was featured then sold at auction for $71k but that seems way too much but who knows. Of course the person mention it is trying to sell one.

Found the listing for all the cars sold 3/4 - 3/6 and they did actually sell one at that amount!
549 1966 Ford Galaxie 7-Litre Convertible 6J63Q146451 $71,500.00 Sold

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
OH yeah. TV is the PERFECT place to get a car value quote...... LOL

After further investigation, the guy selling the 7 litre stating it is like the one sold at RM auctions after being featured on Velocity is wrong. Velocity didn't start til later in 2011 unless they were recording shows that would be showing on that network later down the road. But it was HD Theater before it became velocity in Sept or Oct of 2011. So far my searches have came up empty. Might try HD Theater, maybe it was as show on there before the name change of the channel.

Hey, it's as good as Barrett Jackson man!! lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts