Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, let me first start by saying, I do not care for either team. Actually, I hate both pretty much. I think Farve is a GREAT QB...but for some reason I dont like the packers. The Rams I dont like either...but I want them to win for a few reasons.

1) They have sucked for so long it is okay.
2) They did not knock the 49ers out of the playoffs

3) Kurt Warner is good, he made the league minimum the year the Rams won the Super bowl, and was not supposed to start that year at all...now that is a stud.

All in all, I really do not care who wins, I just want an EXCELLANT game.

The title was to stir the cheese heads up a little bit, I knew it would get their attention

Jeff Given

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Ok, you got my attention!

First off the packers will win the game tomorrow!

The predictions I have for the game are.
1.The Packers Kabeer Baaja Beamilla will get to Warner at least once probably twice.He is one of the best players in the game at getting to the 1/4 back and on turf he will be even harder to hold back.
2.I think Warner will be hurried or rushed into throwing interceptions.
3.Packers cornerbacks will hang with Rams recievers no problems.
4.Ahman Green will have a great day running,it will make a game winning difference.
5.Farve will pass with his 3-time MVP arm and come out on top.

Packers 31 Rams 28 final score.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I'm sorry, I live in Wisconsin..it's the law......THE PACKERS WILL WIN

Now having said that, I'll get out my beer and cheese platter and get ready to watch the fiasco!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Half time score 10-24...uhh ohh

Again, I dont care for either team, just stirring the pot. I will try to get back here 4th quarter to see what responses there are.

The Pack seems to have driven the ball well...Favre just has 2 Ints. both were basically TDs.

ITS ON GTG

Jeff Given

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OHH WOW!!! 5 INTs!!!

Well like I said I dont like either team...but I love watching G.B. get their pud pounded.

Now all I need is the Eagles to pund the Rams pud next week...I am not sure how that will go over though...these rams are damned good....DAMN THEM!!!

Jeff Given

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was impressive
Favre played horrible, but the better team won the game. Now I hope the Eagles can take out the Rams...all of my teams are out of it except the Eagles...so I will sure pull for them. They are not my favorite team, I just like them better then anyone else left in the play offs.

Jeff Given

·
Registered
749 Posts
45-17 nuff said(well I will say this I dont think the Rams D will be over looked again...they were after all no. 3 in the NFL...yea people forgot about them...thats a good...hehehehe)

bring on the Eagles!

Rams Rule!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I knew there would be someone saying "The packers beat themselves"...give credit where credit is due...I dont like them, but damn, there D was ON!!

Jeff Given

·
Registered
539 Posts
Boy am I glad I was on the road and only had to watch the last 10 minutes. YEEOOUCH!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts