Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposed to be a 'real race' tomorrow. Well, as of right now, there's at least an inch of snow on the ground, (the test and tune day today was called because of rain earlier), (didn't matter, I was at work dealing with idiots until 3),....In either case, the weather man/person/idiot/calls for rain in the morning, and maybe, (yeah, like they can forecast **** lately), nicer/dryer in the afternoon, with around 55 for a high. Don't know if the car will be pounded on this month!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
It's nice, sunny and 19c (66F) today. But it gets around 2 to 4c at night, so it cools off alot. Seems like spring finally arrived in the interior of BC.

Rick

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the official e-mail from the track. Race cancelled. Due to duh.......snow. AT least 2-3 inches on the ground. Nice and cloudy too. At least it's not blowing like hell, (as per usual).
No notice for reschedle at this point..........another dull/boring sunday..........ugh.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Its not raingin/snowing here, but it is windy as he!! and cold. And everything is so freaking wet from all the rain we got all day yesterday and thru part of the night.

I originally had planned on going to Cedar Falls today, but changed my mind last night when I saw how bad the weather was looking.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
What are you all complaining about? Snowed twice over the winter(less than 4 inches both times) and I haven't seen rain since last fall. Sunny and warm every day here and even in the 40s-50s in the winter most days. Everything is full of sand though. Enjoy this beautiful weather! OOPS, nobody else lives here, what a shame

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hey 89coupe, I gotta meet you one day so's I can smack you one.
I'm feeling better that I'm not the only one living in Sucksville! Stayed away from the first shaow of the year yesterday because snow and rain.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
There is one quirk about living here in this nice weather and that is the fact that this state is the 49th poorest state and the nearest drag strip is 250 miles away in Roswell. The dragstrip is open in March and closes in late fall(Nov or Dec). I've heard the term "rust" before but I don't know what it is not having seen it in over 15 years
Don't worry, I'd rather live in Michigan than here anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
It's better to have a little burnout than no burnout at all Greg. There's no wet pavement here for me to spin my tires on so I have to go in the sand

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Layed on my back all weekend under my truck changing the tranny.Was not fun with rain and snow coming down and laying in the puddles.Had a high of about 4 degrees celcius,should be in the high teens for this time of year.Gotta get that garage done

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Greg...........Was the wife with when you did the burnout in HER car in the grocery store parking lot?????????????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts