Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below is the URL to my website. These are the photographs I promised earlier. This is my 1967 Ford Ranchero that I'm currently restoring. I will be updating more pictures as I take them durring the restoration process. I will also be doing a dialog of the detail work as I go along. Enjoy and thank you very much for looking!

1967 Fairlane 500 Ranchero

·
Registered
171 Posts
I like it. Looks like alot of hard work went into it. What's the final color, white, it appears ? Very ambicious. But then again, that's what it's all about. congrats.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks fantastic. That burnt orange really pops out after the color sanding. Does your little worker do any side jobs?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks fantastic. That burnt orange really pops out after the color sanding. Does your little worker do any side jobs?
Well he might but just dont give him a hammer or the dents you just took out will be back in there when you come back from the restroom.:cry: .You dont want to know how i know that LOL.:frown:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Very nice work.
The 67 Ranchero is my favorite Fairlane. I redid mine in 92, now 150,000 miles later it needs redone again. At that time I installed an 89 Mustang 5.0 with aod that has worked outstandingly. Also the Granada disc have worked well without bump-steer.
Keep up the good work, these are fun vehicles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts