Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Welcome to the Drag Racing Forum

23K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  GT350HR 
#1 · (Edited)
Based on numerous requests, we have created the Drag Racing Forum as a place where members of the FordMuscle community can post and share their drag strip results.

Please use this forum for its intended purpose - Ford and Ford powered drag racing discussion. As with all FM forums, off-topic posts, offensive or abusive language, are subject to deletion without notice.

Tip: Be sure to enter your car and specs into Readers Cars so that others can get more information on your car. You can also enter your ET and MPH there and it will be stacked up against other FM readers in the Top Runners list.

Thanks for your participation and cooperation.

See less See more
#2 ·
Thank you for the welcome message. I just noticed that there is a drag racing Forum on the Ford Muscle ste. I built / own/ and race a '64 Galaxie Nostalgia Super Stock car. Stroked 427 FE, ( 4.27 bore 4.25 stroker crank = 487 cu. in. ) 2x4 Dove tunnel wedge with Holley 4150s, Comp Solid roller, dove rocker arms, race built Ford C6, 4200 stall converter, 4.11 rear end.

#3 ·
Thank you for creating this forum. I began drag racing in '66. Currently ( and the last 44 years) I race a '66 GT350 ex Hertz rental car. With the 331 in it now it has run 11.08 @ 122.95. 331 with Edelbrock heads factory Ford dual quads C4 and 8" convertor , 5.29 gear 10x28 Goodyears. Ran 10.70s with a 351ci Boss 302 25 years ago. fastest car I owned / raced , rear engine dragster with 430 ci all aluminum 351 Cleveland. 7.33@182 in 1983. Still racing , still winning, even with grey hair. LOL Cover car July '77 CarCraft , Modified Mustangs and Fast Fords Feb 2011 with a full article, and Mustang Monthly ( same cover shot) a year or two later.
Randy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.