Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from the machine shop today. I was hoping it was them telling me my motor's done. "There's a problem with your crank", he says. "It's supposed to be 3.25 and it's only 3.15. You'll have to send it back and get another one." If I have one more delay on this sorry sucker I swear I'm gonna scream!!!! I told him to go ahead and order me one from his supplier and I'd deal with the company I bought mine from. Well #$#%@@#!!

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's nuts.
Way back when I ordered the kit for my stroker, (the only thing they, (eagle), screwed up, was they sent it to the wrong machine shop)......Weeks later when it finally did arrive, I had absolutely NO complaints/concerns whatsoever about the kit, the fitment/quality, nothing.
Sorry to say that again, 'ever since', I've heard basically nothing good about them. Sending wrong parts, sending NO parts, quality of parts, etc. etc.
Even Chris, (chilly460), had lots of problems with them.
It's sad as hell to say that the companies obviously gotten too big for its britches, and/or too busy, and their workmanship/quality has taken a major dive into the shitter of life.

SAddest part is all of us that have to reap the rewards..........

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, on the positive side, the price I originally paid for the crank was a "screaming deal"..at least 30% less for the same crank from other outlets. If it remains a good deal depends upon the way the company I bought it from treats me from here on with the return. I'll keep mum about who I bought it from UNLESS they try to BS me... or if they handle it professionally, I'll share it then, too. Stay tuned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts