Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. Here´s the deal.

This morning i had a phonecall, And was given an offer for my Galaxie, And a few hours later, The whole bid was in $$ in my personal account, The buyer lives abot 700 Kilometers from here, And the car will be trailerd there this week, He wont see it untill then, I guess some people just know what they want.. =)

But hey, I also got what i wanted, A 1959 Thunderbird, Just made the deal a couple of hours ago, Now i feel like a kid on christmas eve again

So, Thats´s it.. The Nascar-theme will continue for the Galaxie, The new owner has great plans for her, And that´s good to know!

//Andersson..

·
Registered
201 Posts
Heck, good to hear the dealing worked out!

Hang around the Galaxie Forum even so, since both the Galaxie and '59 T-bird are FE powered. Now's your chance to build a radical FE motor for your T-Bird, and you can consult us for information and misinformation, depending on how we feel that particular day. LOL. Post some pics of your Bird!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
you don't have to leave, when i sold my galaxie i posted once or twice and lurked alot.

Once you've owned a galaxie you'll always love Galaxies,

You'll have another Galaxie, they always do

L

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh holy, Went on the numbers on the engine today.. Intake metches 68 Shelby GT500KR, Heads say 1968-70 428CJ & SCJ, I´ll pull the numbers of the block when i can.. And those manifolds look like bigtime $$, Seams like this could be a catch.. =)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts