Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy called me up a couple a weeks ago and gave me an invite to some guy's party. I didn't know anyone there but the guy that invited me.

It turned out to be really cool. Alot of nice cars. Big block torinos, cleveland and windsor stangs, a SBC 280z, a couple a cudas, and some decent chevy products. Prob. 15 cars or so.

The guy having the party has a 514 in a torino gt that runs 10.90s.

I was wondering if mixing fast cars and beer was going to be a problem. Everyone was really cool about it.

I had a really good time. Almost as much fun as sitting in a Alcohol funny car last weekend at the newly renevated racetrack. It's been 2 years in the rebuilding.

Work has really sucked but, the weekends have been cool.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, it was bright red. The owners name was Bob "Sprinsomthin". Everyone calls him Torino Bob. He does have a friend with a Green one that has a 460 and runs low 11's that goes by Torino Dan.

Interesting guys.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Jimmy, it did suck, and the motor still sucks. I put on wrecked heads (supposed to be rebuilt), and it runs like $hit. I can't replace them until next week. I sold my truck (doh) and this is the only car I have. Oh well, might be time for a new motor.

Rick

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I can relate, I did the one car thing for a long time and it was a huge pain. Not just when you wanted to do somthing on it, but when you had to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.