Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Crager S/S 17". I like it when people admiring the old Gal say, "Hey, you've got Cragars on there..."

·
Registered
336 Posts
Magnum 500s. Although they were a Ford wheel, they were not offered on the 66 Galaxies. I cannot tell you how many compliments I have received regarding the Magnum 500/Redline Tires combination on my car.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
US Mag single piece 15x7/8s on mine, machined lip, deep dish with black spokes and a chrome centre cap. Tyres are 215/75 on the front and 245/60 on the back.

Poor quality photo but you get the idea...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Well, you are wise beyond your years my friend (about the grass). When you finish the total 427 drag car "motif", the steels/bias will be the cherry on the sundae!

Norm, thank you so much. I really like them too. It really does look bad ass in person. But I really really really want a 1964 drag look, painted steels with bias's. grass is always greener on the other side.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
63 Country Sedan and a 63 Galaxie tudor sedan 406 with orginal American Torque Thrust (from the 60's) 15x6 on the fronts and 15x7 on the rear and a 63 Galaxie tudor sedan with steel like stockers with the stock dog dish hub caps 15x6 on the front and 15x8 on the rear.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Polished Centerline Telstars on the '61. Have Cragars on my Starliner currently but will probably end up with steelies (widened in the rear) and dog dish hubcaps on it eventually.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
15" Cragar S/S's on a 63 1/2
8" wide on the rear and 7" wide on the front.

The car was built March of 1963, so a custom wheel that came out in 1964 was perfect,.....in MY mind anyhow.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts