Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Thank you for that..
I really would like to just make mine better than stock..
No track stuff..
No racing..
Just better handling all around..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Spent all weekend at Goodguys Car Show in Puyallup Wa higher was going to started Thursday with a poker run and the highlight was touring Art Morrison Industry’s even saw a 67 Galaxie frame, and the rest of the time with a bunch of cool car people

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
7-Litre - a great improvement.

Here's my journey so far. Found a lovely looking 63.5 on Craigslist.

Had it inspected by Auto Appraisals Group and it got a clean bill of health by their Ford expert.

(tip: DO NOT USE these MF'rs...)

Car turned up and after rebuilding the suspension, steering, diff and replacing the exhaust, I started work on these issues:

So now comes reassembly. I have the majority of the trim on, the lights and grille are in, just about to put the bumpers on, then comes the headliner and windscreens, then I need to figure out the electric windows, lob in the interior and drive.

I think it'll look exactly like the car I bought, only it will BE sound rather than just LOOK sound....

·
Registered
334 Posts
Car had been running awful for a couple of weeks and just today got around to looking at it. First though was points given the symptoms and lo and behold I was correct....burned up. New points, condenser, cap and rotor and she's running great again

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey jiffy....
Cant see your pictures!!
Hey - I've changed them to the local server - hopefully they should appear now.
The second pic appears the right way up when accessed on my PC but upside down when loaded on the forum it's upside down but I cannot change it...

61 - 68 of 68 Posts