Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my 72 Gran Torino and I want to put on 10 X 15 rims on the rear and 6 X 14 on the front. I am looking for steel rims. Does anyone out there know what kind of car to find these off of ? I would greatly appriciate any help. I figure the stock rims would be ok for the front but wide steel rims I do not know what off set or car would work on mine.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
John,
If you want 15x10's. You'll have to get those made up from a place like Stockton Wheel. I have a set on one of my cars and I've got a 5 inch backspacing. They fit great.

I have seen quite a few 15x7 Dodge wheels in the yard. They are very "police" looking but you could get those all the way around for a balanced set-up. I'm not too familiar with Dodge stuff but they made these wheels with a 5 on 4-1/2" bolt circle and about a 3 inch backspace. You won't be able to get a ford cap on there though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikelonis on 3/12/06 5:59am ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.