Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to buy these wheels and tires from a guy a few towns over.
i brought him down from his orginal price. but im just curious if my price is inline with there value
they are slightly used with 99% tread. he said he bought a truck from a guy who just put these on.
they are 10x15 wheels unilug with 295/50/r15s.
iu do know they dint make this wheel anymore.

i have the same wheels on my truck but different sizes.
but since 2 of me wheels have been gouged. i figured i might as well get bigger wheel all the way around.
what do u guys think?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Id say 4-600. IF you are wanting to 'even' the tire sizes out. Personally I like the big n little look...

BTW, was there any frame tweekage?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id say 4-600. IF you are wanting to 'even' the tire sizes out. Personally I like the big n little look...

BTW, was there any frame tweekage?
Doesnt 'look' to be. but im about to do some mesurements methods i was told about to help me conclude if she needs to go to a frame shop.

·
Registered
460 Posts
They look to be in great shape, I'd say a solid $500. $700 if you like those wheels a lot. If it were a set of hurricanes I'd be really jealous. My buddy has an identical set on his 76 dodge d100, only other set ive seen.

·
Premium Member
3,340 Posts
My son bought a set of those tires for his mark, had about 500 just in the rubber- smaller size too.

As they are almost new rubber, plus decent wheels, I'd say 750 would be a great buy if you needed them...bet the guy would be asking 1 k though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.