Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I went to pick up a windshield for my wife's 66 coupe on Saturday. While I was there the gentleman had two cars he was also going to be selling. The first was a 67 clone California Special with a 6cyl? asking 10K for that. Nice looking car. The second is a '67 Coupe GT LLLOOOOAAADDDEEEDDD!!!!!!, white on white, 4spd, 289HO, factory air, factory power discs, deluxe interior w/overhead console and idiot lights on center console, tail light panel, vinyl top. I know I'm missing something, I want to go back and check the tags and verify all the info, but he swears its all original. So just wondering what you think it is worth.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The market is hard to pinpoint on these cars. They go up and down like a roller coaster haha! I usually will go off what is posted in the classifieds here depending on options and numbers matching obviously. It comes down to what is important to you. I would also compare AutoTrader classics, Hemmings, and Autolist classics for prices in the market. That would be a good starting point.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts