Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the 007 Agent Under Fire,Dave Mirra 2,NBA Live 2002, Smugglers Run and GT3.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I rented that and I think it's ok.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I played the Midnight club? on my friends, capture the flag was cool, so was just cruizing around finding shortcuts and going thru buildings. Also going on the battleship was interesting.

Rick

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That game is good too!Did anybody ever play Burnout?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Tom, I think starting your own web page is enough for awhile, later in the new year think about a PS2.

Rick

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He can play mine until he gets one.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Sounds like a plan man!

I guess if I have to drive about 15 minutes to play it at your house,its not as accessable to get hooked on?

P.S. "Tommy been smooth since days of underoos!"

1995 F-350 XLT SuperCab DRW 460 EFI 2x4~~1991 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 1/1/02 12:06pm ]</font>

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
K.Dark it's part of a song. Jesse's ben smooth since the days of underoos!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Dark, I guess your
is about the smooth and underoos line I had in the above post?

Its a line from a song that me and Highboy were listening to in my truck tonight on the way to get some pizza.

I kinda modified it a little and added our names,and Highboy thought it sounded cool when I said "Tommy been smooth since days of Underoos"!

I know its a weird thing,but I guess Im weird sometimes?

1995 F-350 XLT SuperCab DRW 460 EFI 2x4~~1991 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 1/1/02 12:11pm ]</font>

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Me too!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I"m just a poor white boy. All's we's gots is an old Nintendo 64 setup. I've been purchasing the hell out of the old games on eBay lately, so at least have a fairly wide variety of stuff to play.
Some day, (not in the near future.......got too many car parts to buy), will probably be coherced/blackmailed/forced into getting a PS2, and/or gamebox or something newer.
I have played ready to rumble and the james bond on my brothers PS2 tho. (especially like the female fighters on the rady to rumble......(if you've played it, you know what I"m referring to):lol::D:p

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Drag N64 is good too! I have it . My uncle {DT} and me like to play NFL BLITZ 2001.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've played x box before and I like the game cel damage.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Grand Theft Auto 3 is awesome!!! Look for Stunt driver this spring, from the same company. Also State of Emergency is coming out soon, where your main premise is to join a gang and cause riots. You even have the WTO in Seattle riot to partake in.

Metal Gear Solid is a fabulous adventure if you are into Spec Ops movies and books. Main premise of the game is that you sneak and peek with great Computer Artificial Inteligence. The programmers watched and learned from the British SAS in how counterterrorism tactics are employed. You see their work shine in the game as you try and avoid fire teams searching you out.

Tony Hawk 3 is fuggin' Awesome! That is if you are an old school skater like I am. Heck I even built a character that looks exactly as I did when I was in my heyday skating. Just overall fun even if you are not a skateboarder.

Ace Combat 4 is a quick but great arcade/simulation air combat game. Interesting scenarios in a psuedo country with realistic (for an arcadey style game) controls and weapons on the aircraft.

Gran Turismo 3, is alright if you are an import freak. But I do not think anyone here really is such. They do have the 2001 Cobra R, the Shelby Series 1 in the game and a few other American cars, but it is very one sided to the Japanese and Euro manufacturers. GT2 had muscle cars at least which made for mad fun.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts