Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where you have used PlastiDip on their car.

I personally have used in on a 3 year old air chrome aircleaner. I just used a scuffing pad on it and layed on the Plastidip (black) my father and I are very impressed by the product. The aircleaner looks like it came factory dipped, no imperfections, and it now matches my black edelbrock valve covers. 352Fe 66 galaxie.

I also put it on the back of my Galaxy S3phone, didnt like it, and peeled it right off once I got it peeling.

Thinking about using ity to cover up the wood grain in the interior. I can always pull it off later.

Amazing product. 5/5

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
My son did the rims on his Suby WRX, running through the winter with no apparent peeling at all
Did the spokes on my Am.Racing tork-thrust 11;s, sets the car(black) off just right, gives the old F;alne a unique look.
so somple to apply & getting the lines straight u just peel it at the edge of the spokes, amazing stuff
My sons's Subaru club, guys are doing their hoods, spoilers,etc & these are cars running through our terrible weather

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha I am contemplating designing a decal for my rs cruze. Possibly rip off one of the ones sold at the dealership rather than paying hundreds of dollars on a vinyl decal. And I can always peel it off if I don't like it ;D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts