Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a 79 LTD the other day and was looking on the holley site to find out what carb it's got on it, but i cant find the list number on the site. It's LIST 6919 and stamped under the 6919 is 3091. Its a square bore, side hung bowls, has elec choke. any ideas what it is? thanks...

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
600CFM, 62 primary jets, 134-39 secondary plate, 12.5 power valve, .031" squirter, black secondary spring, 1 1/4" primary venturi diameter, 1 5/16" secondary diameter, 1 9/16" primary and secondary bore.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys... one more question, how are the secondary metering plates sized? say in this case, the 134-39 metering plate would be equivalent to what size jet if a proper secondary metering block was used?

·
Registered
62 Posts
O-k guys I have a list 1427 its a 4150 w/center hung floats and a vac. sec. wahtis it and why does it run so bad? Off idle stumble ,leaks fuel and runs rich (poor economy)Wanna buy it?

·
Registered
62 Posts
O-k guys I have a list 1427 its a 4150 w/center hung floats and a vac. sec. wahtis it and why does it run so bad? Off idle stumble ,leaks fuel and runs rich (poor economy)Wanna buy it?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
first off, a good rebuild kit would solve most of your problems, probably has a blown power valve also (part of a rebuild kit). next, a new vacuum secondary diaphram and spring kit would probably cure the boggs/stumbles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts