Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 68' 2 door street/strip car that only has re-upholstered front and rear seats and dash so I need to find everything else if at all possible new or used dont matter , door and rear panels,kick panels,carpet,headliner,door sills,armrests,visors,I did find some new but so far cant find door and rear panels , prefer black but can dye if needed , if anyone has anything for sale please let me know and what years are interchangeable as far as interior only goes 66-70 ?

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
'68-'70 interiors are interchangeable... but I think the '68 steering wheel is a one year design.

My '67 falcon door panels are simple flat boards with the usual arm rest, window cranks, and door handles. If you're handy- you can customize your own door panels with panel boards at your local lowes or home depot. Then visit the local fabric shop, buy thin foam backing, upholstery of choice, and 3M heavy duty spray glue (BTW: cheaper at wally mart). Use some flat cardboard or butcher paper to figure out your cut patterns and holes. No need for the sewing machine if you're just going for a simple straight forward fabric/vinyl to panel board design. Sandwich the foam in between if you want the panel to have a slight plush look. Good luck... take lots of pix.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Mike, I found 2 of these cars in my brothers junkyard, but I am not sure how much value they may be to you. If you can, email me and I will send the pictures and information. Ron

[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts