Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Stage II '99 Roush with 2832 miles...exactly! I hardly drive it because I'm out of the country about seven months out of the year. But I'm thinkin' about adding either a blower or a dry nitrous kit. The thing only does about 270 and that ain't nice. I thought about adding power a long time ago but hesitated because of the warranty issue and because I'm still breaking the car in; I mean it still smells like new If I go with the blower then I can get it uder the warranty, since I would be getting it installed at the place where I bought my car new. But I've heard that dry nitrous is probably the best bet. After trying to catch up to a small BMW as we drove downhill, and after a Honda ricer farted right next to me--daring me to race him--as I was pulling into a shopping center from a busy street, I thought that now is the time to upgrade my car. I don't race as a hobby but I do want to have that extra boost when I feel the need to suddenly take off and catch up...to a car. So guys...what's my best bet?

·
Registered
359 Posts
well as far as under warranty good luck with power adders,blower are fun and a low boost on the motor would give it a kick in the ass
nitrous is also a real rush

It is really up to you on what you want
nitrous is cheaper but blower is all the time

1 - 2 of 2 Posts