Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, you know exactly what I mean. Where do you finally want to end up with that project of yours? And oh yeah, Happy New Year!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
My Quest is a Tri Power for my Falcon! (the wife don't want it, but I do...) She's going to push MORE than 200 HP my little 200 straight 6

Here's a picture of the Beginning!

FE

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
10.60's.

Murff

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
My quest is to take this greasy worn out 351 block and turn it into a 500+ hp fire breather..The next steps will be building the car to make use of it!

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
1: teach GF how to bracket race (my lightning)
2: win the footbrake class points championship for 2007. 2nd last 2 yrs in a row
3: HAVE FUN!

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Quest....? Sounds like something out of the Crusades. I have a bunch of car projects beyond those named.. One is to win a few races with my Gremlin bodied oval tracker this summer, another is to get my '64 in shape for year around driving, snow, salt and all.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I keep tossing the idea of a frame-off for mine, but I'm not set in stone with that yet.

·
Registered
309 Posts
To finish rebuilding the rearend and transmission and get this show on the road

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Quest is to get from this ... to a fully functional heavily customized 54 F100.

Went from there ... to this ...

Then I stuck in a 466 CI BB w/C6 ...

Project is somewhere close to Mid-Way ... Currently looks about like this.

It's now 100% "Drivable" but not quite "Street Legal".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonsterMach on 1/2/07 9:25am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I guess my 'holy grail' would be to run 10's with my NA no-spray 289 in my pickup... although just getting into the 11's would defintely be good enough for me
. I think next time around on this engine, I'm going to shoot for around 500hp at around 7500rpm... with good traction that should be enough to get me where I want to be

·
Registered
106 Posts
First off I want to run 11.70. Later I want to fix the lackluster handling and braking. In the end I just want a fast, fun street machine.

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
EFI and some handling in the Mustang

·
Subscriber
173 Posts
A 100,000+ mile w/some cajones, low maintenance w/most of the creature comforts classic daily driver. Primary goal is efficiency.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: papacito on 1/4/07 12:26am ]</font>

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
On 2007-01-01 17:42, MonsterMach wrote:
Quest is to get from this ... to a fully functional heavily customized 54 F100.

Went from there ... to this ...

Then I stuck in a 466 CI BB w/C6 ...

Project is somewhere close to Mid-Way ... Currently looks about like this.

It's now 100% "Drivable" but not quite "Street Legal".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonsterMach on 1/2/07 9:25am ]</font>
Show that to spike TV trucks show and tell them to sh it can that SBC and put a ford in the f100 there doing. They have lost me now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: coolfalcon on 1/4/07 5:29am ]</font>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts