Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Workin on the 4x4 for a daily driver for me and the family (Ranger is WAY too small for the wife and me when you add a car seat) Also trying to get my KZ finished for summer.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Im slowly getting pieces together for my 4 speed swap. Im haggeling parts and getting 4 speed console, hump, pedals, steering column and wheel, ac condensor/drier, radio, plus a few small pieces. Hopefully have the ac hooked up and 4 speed parts ready for install (if I can find a good priced 4 speed).

Rick

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
New slicks are on. About the only thing left is some waxing/polishing, some new sponsor decals, and adjust the valves.
OH yeah, maybe change plugs and wires.........

I'm so bored.....................

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Travis, what kind of combo are you working on?

Well, a fellow had been bugging me about my 514 for sometime and the price was right to get rid of it and start on a new combo. Its a C-460 headed 557 this time. 13:1 compression, flat top pistons, roller cam,cast single four intake with 1050 dominator and homemade headers 2"-2 1/8"-2 1/4" into a 4" collector. Hope it will run some 10.0's on the motor of course
Had to do something to keep up with the Cooks and Mike 545's of Fordmuscle, not to forget Chilly 460 too.

And I did say keep up, not faster than.

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
The Mustang STILL looks like this. Welding in subframe connectors now. When that's done, it should start coming together faster. Still to install - shifter, wiring, gauges, shift kit, engine, exhaust fabrication, building a fan shroud. Waiting on oil pan studs, main power switch and a steering wheel.

*whew* - track opens 2/20

OH - and I still need to install the 4:11's in the Falcon!

1967 Falcon 4 door w/351C
http://raceabilene.com/kelly/hotrod
Owner built, owner abused.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ckelly on 1/12/04 7:31pm ]</font>

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'm working on a new engine for the Capri. This time around it'll be a '68 302 with ported heads and some KB-116 domes. I hope to have it in the car before the track opens in March. I'll be going to a higher stall converter and maybe a set of 4.11s.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts