Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been told that finding parts for my 67 galaxie 500 2dr fastback w/390 4bbl would be kind of expensive. I was told that some trucks have some of the same parts. I need to know what other cars/trucks have interchangeable parts for my 67.

Thanks TJ Antoszewski

·
Administrator
21,770 Posts
Body parts nothing if i remember right. But engine and running gear parts several years depending on what it is you are looking for. Nice to see you again, been a while.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has been a while. Thanks for remembering me. I plan on having the motor rebuilt some time this year. I was just told by a few people that some parts are cheaper if they are truck parts that can fit the car. I plan on restoring this car to original as much as possible. I just recently redone the whole front suspension and getting ready to do the rear.

Thanks for the help
TJ Antoszweski

·
Administrator
21,770 Posts
What i would suggest is wait til you know what parts you need then compare prices between truck and car. Hard to know the interchange when not knowing what it's going to be yet. :) Sounds like you have a plan laid out though. Good luck with the project!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts