Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about rear spring again, I'm going to be getting some springs I found some for around $70 a pair but i'm not sure what ones to get. The car is a '68 Galaxie 500 XL 2 door fastback with a 390. There are quite a few to choose from I'm not sure whitch ones would do what I want. I would like to have a better stance just to get the top of the rear fenders to the top or over the rear tires 27". The question is to get stock veriable rate, convt. heavy duty or veriable rate, 4 door springs or what?

I guess the realy question is would just some stock replacements would get the rear from sagging so much? I don't really know what these looked like brand new.

Heres where I was looking... http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductList.aspx?parttype=60&ptset=A&searchfor=Coil+Spring%2c+Rear

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: M3FordBoy on 6/1/06 11:15am ]</font>

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm running new ESPO station wagon springs on my 65, It picked it up somewhat without giving it a lean from the upper locating arm. try ESPO Springs And Things, great customer service too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts