Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out cuzin today, the sunshine, the cars and the skirts. life is good. But what tune is in your stereo. When you are staging, do you cue up that song to put you in the right frame?
For years, I prestaged, then cranked up a little Suzy Q "Devils Gate Drive" or Steppenwolf "Born to be Wild". Or cruised with Green Onion. To make the miles (Truck Driver) Golden Earing "Radar Love"

Fred

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
I'm a Texas country fan: Cory Morrow, Robert Earl Keen, Pat Green, Reckless Kelly and Bleu Edmonson do it for me.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Well, when I was in the world, and listening to rock music, it was Deep Purple's "Highway Star"....the live version, its really killer!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Lynyrd Skynyrd, Freebird or maybe some Sabbath, Paranoid. A touch of Dead Kennedies, California Uber Alles, or Social Distortion, Telling Them...I could go on..and on..and on...

Chris

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Being 44 going on 18, Thunderstruck AC/DC. Thunderkiss '65 Rob Zombie, really gets me going. Any Beach Boys car songs too.

·
Registered
456 Posts
"Fuel" by Metallica. Really gets me pumped up to go bang some gears. Definately got AC/DC there too. "Back in Black", "Are you Ready", "Hells Bells". White Zombie - Black Sunshine, Godsmack, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Ozzy Osbourne, Dokken, & gotta have Stepenwolf's "Born to be Wild" & Steve Earls "Copperhead Road".

·
Registered
474 Posts
i happen to like Weezer when i'm driving around, and i think when i go to race, i'll have alittle Metallica - One or seek and destroy

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I know Kent89coupe listens to Wagners "Ride of the Valkyries" in his Pinto

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
For me it's Highway to Hell or Metalica's ONE. Turns me into one of these:

·
Registered
196 Posts
"Fucked up Ford" by Reverend Horton Heat, or "Rocket in my Veins" by Electric Frankenstein. Also "Graveyard Dragrace" by E.F also.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 63fstbk on 4/3/02 7:35am ]</font>

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Nickelback also has a tune that hasn't hit the radio called Never Again. Fifst song on the CD.

·
Registered
53 Posts
On 2002-04-02 09:58, RonMeyer wrote:

"Fuel" by Metallica. Really gets me pumped up to go bang some gears. Definately got AC/DC there too. "Back in Black", "Are you Ready", "Hells Bells". White Zombie - Black Sunshine, Godsmack, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Ozzy Osbourne, Dokken, & gotta have Stepenwolf's "Born to be Wild" & Steve Earls "Copperhead Road".
I couldnt say it much better myself. maybe worlds collide ~ powerman 5000& BBBBad to the Bone

1 - 20 of 45 Posts