Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, let's get this one going again.

About a month ago I said the Niners did not have the defense to go all the way. I retract that satement. Beat the Eagles 13-3 w/ an amazing 7 play goal line stand followed by the games only TD. Getting past the Rams will be hard, but after watching the last two games against division leaders I believe it is now at least possible. AFC- Can the Raiders take the Steelers?

Jim L.

·
Registered
154 Posts
GO RAIDERS!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fastback68 on 12/23/01 10:01am ]</font>

·
Subscriber
173 Posts
The Raiders can't stop the run to save their Super Bowl lives. Today's loss allowed Pittsburgh to clinch home field advantage for the playoffs. I'm not convinced Kordell Stewart is all that. The Rams can be beaten as they are the most turnover prone team in the league. However, it's still the Rams Super Bowl to lose.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: papacito on 12/23/01 3:09pm ]</font>

·
Registered
154 Posts
the raiders lost:evil: oh well maybe they will do well in the play offs:D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sebastion Jonakowski was having a bad hair day (He's bald)! Don't count the Raiders out. I think this was a good lose as they play the broncos next week and will be loaded for bear! GO RAIDERS!!!:evil:

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
[email protected][email protected]#$ Janakowski... misses practice, then doesnt even warmup before a game tying field goal. What an embarassment to have Nedney, the kicker Raiders released to get Janakowski, beat them at home.

As much as I am a die hard Raider fan, it looks unfortunately like another season where they are just not quite good enough. I expect them to lose to whoever they play in the first round....

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whew...
Tell us how you really feel, bud! I doubt Gruden will be soft on him...

JL

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I hate to beat an old horse to death, but.............didn't the viqueens look sweet today?..........33-3....

On the other hand, I thought the Pack looked quite good today!

We ARE in the playoffs!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Our boys looked good today at times. I am afraid we won't truley appreciate #4 until he is gone. He makes some bonehead plays at times but when when its winning time he usually comes thru.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Well, another NOTCH in the Packer belt. Those poor queens.
On another note, the Bears kicked some serious buttocks today as well.
And they're still ahead of us!:cry:

·
Registered
38 Posts
green busher's barely beat the vike's 3rd stringer's they got no chance against the ram's or several other nfc team's. you cheezer's keep dreamin!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
yes,da busher's would have a slight advantage on the frozen tundra,but the ram's should clinch home field advantage throughout the play off's,and if da busher's have to go down there, it could get ugly! to much speed for da "busher's" to handle!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
How about them niners?
That was UGLY...Horrible. My dad told me I am going to have heart problems after watching that game. The end REALLY PISSED ME OFF!!! Garcia made some REALLY bad plays. after I told my dad how good he was getting, and how far he has came. At the end, when it was 2 & 3, 3 & 3, and more importantly 4 & 3 Garcia could have scrambled. He would not have gottona a TD, but would have picked up the first. They ended up blocking a punt, and scoring which was good, but ate up too much clock. The onside REALLY REALLY pissed me off, just because the niners had that ball. DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! I HATE DALLAS!!!

Jeff Given

·
Registered
749 Posts
Actually I would take the Rams over Green Bay
at Green Bay. Rams went undefeated on the road this yr amd 5 of those games were outside on grass a couple in fairly cool weather. Rams just have to much speed for anyone they play. Only the Rams and Tampa Bay can beat the Rams
Would be much tuffer to beat the Packers on thier field for sure and even more so the Bears. One more win and It wont matter anyway

long time Ram fan

Tim

1 - 20 of 102 Posts