Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 12 roller rockers just sitting here. They are 1.6 3/8 and in very good shape. I think they are the cheap crane ones. Will these work on any 6 cylinder cars? I might put them on Ebay unless someone here wants them. I'll get rid of them really cheap.
Thanks
Chris

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
How cheap? What model are they exactly for sure? I have a need for some "cheap" rockers for my pickup 302 that is just now at the machine shop. Its only going to have a .454/.474 cam for pulling. It would need adjustable 1.6's with 3/8 studs. I live up near Jefferson btw and run at Hallsville and Redriver.

1965 289 Mustang 2+2
best et to date: 12.53 @ 108.22

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hottarod on 3/3/02 5:23am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am almost positive they are the Crane energizer rockers. They match the pics on their web page exactly. They have 1.6 stamped on them and they are for SBF. I only have 12. They sell for $170 in summit for 16. I will sell for $50. They come with 16 polylocks too. You can buy them in singles and I think they are around $20 each. Let me know.
Chris

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Single rocker prices look like single cylinder ring prices. I'm tapped out already for this month except for small stuff. I have to pay for my short block on monday and I'm not sure exactly what its going to cost. They had to weld and regrind my crank snout which may cost extra. If the rest of it went easy they will sometimes cut me a break on something like this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts