Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
I think (could be wrong) that 65 and 66 may share some interior parts, but the '67's are all different as far as dash and interior. Those years share a lot of mechanical parts, but I think the only things that might work would be the seats.

·
Registered
260 Posts
the door panels might fit. not sure though.

outside of that, most everything is different aside from the various handles/knobs/screws etc.

I'm not sure that the floor pan is the same either, so no clue on the seat mounting.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
The bezel should run the whole length between the headlight switch and the ignition switch. Yours has been hacked, that part doesn't actually hold the radiator in (or anything else for that matter) it's just cosmetic. No one makes them, so you're going to need to search the net and ebay to find one. Depending on the radio (or lack of a radio) and if the car was a convertible or wagon with a powered rear window the bezels are different.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
That is what I've always heard them called. The Master parts catalog refers to it as "Cover Assy. Instrument Cluster Trim". Part number for the piece with a AM radio and no convert top switch or wagon window switch is C7AZ-10B883-B. The radio delete version has an A on the end instead of the B. I have a NOS version of the latter that will be going in my LTD when the interior is finished.

I have a radio delete bezel from my first '67 (wasn't on the car originally but I scored it in a junkyard). Only issue is it has two holes cut in it (small rectangles) for what I assume were lights or switches. Also one of the corners was repaired, so its no where near perfect. If you are interested I have no use for it, no real reason to hang on to it. Here are some pictures, let me know.

BTW, saw you other post. Sorry to hear about your friends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts