Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello new to posting on here been reading site for a while now .so i have a question for you guys i inquired my uncles race car he raced in the late 60's early 70's ? .it is a 36 ford coupe it has a 427 cross bolt main engine starts right up sounds incredible .besides from some fading paint and little rust car is still like it was back when it was raced .all the old school suspension brakes engine ect..back then it was made in his garage by him was very talented mechanic . well he is getting old and need to free up some cash .so the car with engine must go:frown2: .i know its hard to judge with out seeing and hearing it but anyone have a clue what a fair value of car with engine worth ? thanks will get pictures soon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hello new to posting on here been reading site for a while now .so i have a question for you guys i inquired my uncles race car he raced in the late 60's early 70's ? .it is a 36 ford coupe it has a 427 cross bolt main engine starts right up sounds incredible .besides from some fading paint and little rust car is still like it was back when it was raced .all the old school suspension brakes engine ect..back then it was made in his garage by him was very talented mechanic . well he is getting old and need to free up some cash .so the car with engine must go:frown2: .i know its hard to judge with out seeing and hearing it but anyone have a clue what a fair value of car with engine worth ?
try to post pictures

Attachments

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Cool rig. You might check on ebay for similar cars. The engine might be worth most of it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for your response . it is a side oilier . for years he used to have people he didnt even know come in his shop wanting to buy that engine cause it was a very desirable engine.now i know with all the hi performance crate engines on the market its not as desirable as it was. but is still a survivor and it does make the ground shake when it fires up . i have looked on ebay did not see any complete engines .just was looking for some opinions before i go ahead and post it up for sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts